January 24, 2013

the dish









Although neither of our teams made it to the Superbowl this year {St.Louis Rams & Chicago Bears}, we still can't wait to celebrate a day of American tradition. We loved the idea of personal pan pizzas but took it up a notch--Chicago-Style deep dish. However, we added some St. Louis touches.We live in the neighborhood "The Hill," which is nationally known for it's authentic Italian restaurants, markets and people. The pizza sauce we chose for this recipe is from "The Hill" and we recommend this area to all visitors. This recipe is simple and super quick, twenty minutes tops.
Enjoy!


What you'll need:
crescent rolls
shredded cheese
pizza sauce
toppings of your choice
oregano
muffin tin


How to:

Preheat the oven to 450 degrees and grease the muffin pan. Shape the crescent roll pieces into cup of the tin. Use a tablespoon to spread the sauce in the crescent cup. Add your ingredients and top with cheese. Bake for 7-10 minutes and top off with some oregano.

fox + gypsy

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness I am sitting in my night class and now I am craving those!!! So yummy!!

    xoxo,
    Alyssa

    sincerelytrulyscrumptious.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing, I was looking for something quick and easy to make for myself and the kids for dinner tonight and this popped up in my Bloglovin' feed! It's so happening, they looking amazing, and I have some of that exact pasta sauce in my cupboard. Awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!


    - Heather
    Sweet Symphony
    http://sweetsymphonyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete