July 27, 2012

a very {foxy} birthday


{Me in my favorite dress at my birthday party in 1992}


{Destination this year: Wrigleyville}


{A little lace birthday dress by Free People}


{Sprinkle nails: Essie's 'French Affair' and OPI's 'Rainbow Connection'}

              

{Chicago essentials: new shades of pink and CAKE dry shampoo}


{ sweet home CHICAGO}




Every year on my birthday I used to wear the same dress that was covered in rainbow-colored  jewels (seen in image one). This year I will be spending my birthday in Chicago with my friends from childhood, high school and college. Although I cannot wear my sparkly denim dress, my birthday will be inspired by the above images, which are equally birthday-esque.

"Although I may age, my heart and soul will remain forever 
young."


fox

No comments:

Post a Comment